Sunday 29 December 2013

Health & Safety - Risk Assessment

I created a risk assessment to assess what hazards there were that could become risks and what control measures I could put in place, when filming my music video. I found that there are not many hazards and so may not be many risks that could occur when filming my music video and the small amount of risks that there are can be easily controlled. For example, to prevent people from slipping on the floor, I will make sure the surface is suitable, not wet and remove all small, unnecessary objects from the floor. To prevent people tripping over because the lights are off, I will make sure the lights are on. To prevent my actress from falling when wearing heels, I will make sure the heels aren't too high and I will make sure my actress is comfortable wearing them and walking in them and also make sure that there isn't anything on the floor that she could trip over when wearing the heels. The level of risk for all the hazards are low when my control measures are put in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment