Friday 27 December 2013

Costume and Location List

 
The costumes in my music video will be inspired by the tribal style, with colourful chunky jewellery, bright clothing and bright make up. The majority of the items I am using are either my own or my actresses own things, although I have bought a few things such as some jewellery and some make up, which I did not own. I tried to use mostly my own things or my actresses things to keep costs down as I am on a low budget. 
The locations I am using are all within walking distance of my house. This is to make filming easier as I would not be wasting any time travelling to further places. Also, as I do not drive at the moment and neither does my actress, it would be difficult getting to locations further away, especially with a camera, tripod, props, costumes, and all the other accessories I will need to film my music video. The locations I have chosen also have the right look I am going for in my music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment