Thursday 12 December 2013

Change of Plan..

I realised, after creating my storyboard, that I was not happy with the work that I had done. I didn't think the song, Explosions - Ellie Goulding would be conducive to producing good work and I got to a point in the planning process where I just could not think what else I could do or how I would create the video I wanted to make with little resources so therefore I have decided to change the song I am going to use for my music video. The new I will be using is I Got U - Duke Dumont ft. Jax Jones. I decided I am going to create more of a performance based video with some elements of narrative. The styling in the video will be influenced by tribal styles and/or Brazilian carnival styles using jewellery and make-up to primarily demonstrate this. I believe this will make my music video easier to plan and make but will in turn produce a better result.

No comments:

Post a Comment