Thursday 6 February 2014

Digipak Ideas

I used google images and pinterest to research existing digipaks, photographs, posters and paintings for inspiration for my digipak and magazine advert. I want my ancillary texts to look colourful to create continuity between them and my music video, as in my music video my main character is wearing a colourful costume. I like the idea of using only features of my characters face on the cover, such as only the eyes and the mouth, and having paint dripping from her eyes, such as in one of the photos above. I also like the idea of using a geometrical pattern, specifically using triangles, to also create continuity between my video and my ancillary texts. It would create continuity because my video has a tribal theme and tribal patterns include a lot of triangles and geometrical patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment