Friday 21 February 2014

Casting Change

Due to my friend Alex working all week and me working on the weekends, it was difficult to find a suitable day to do some filming with her which it why I chose to cast a different friend in my music video. 


Name: Shannon Purdy
Age: 18
Shannon is currently at Wyke College studying Textiles, Psychology, Sociology and English Language. Shan is going to be to main character in my music video. I chose her to be in my music video as she is a close friend that I have known most of my life and so she will be comfortable in front of the camera and in front of me and will feel confident doing anything I ask her to do, such as lip syncing. She is a reliable person and will be available for filming when I need her. She also lives near me which will be suitable for when I need to do some filming. Also, as we both attend the same college, I will be able to do some filming with her during college time, in free periods and at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment